FAMILY & FRIENDS
From boat trips and Segway tours to volcano walking, the Amalfi Coast is a playground paradise.
Children at Caruso
Let our expert tutors entertain your little ones. From directing your own movie trailer to pizza making, children will be captivated. Relax knowing that they are receiving expert supervision while at play.
For more information and to meet our mascot Sparky the Dragon, download our children's activities factsheet >
Family Friendly Features
- Children’s Welcome Kit
- Variety of family DVDs in room
- Children’s slippers and bathrobe
- Disposable bottles
- Babysitting available on request
- Cribs and high chairs
- Children’s menu in restaurants and room service, plus colouring sets to occupy them at the table
- Special teen and child spa treatments
- Children’s activities, from tennis lessons to sailing
Interconnecting Junior Suites
Travelling with families or friends? Enjoy all-out luxury without splitting up your party.
On request, a number of our beautiful Junior Suites can be interconnected.
Step back in time to the age of the Roman Empire with a visit to the ancient city of Ercolano. Like Pompeii, it too was buried under volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD, but this town remains almost totally intact.
See the villages along the Amalfi Coast from the deck of a boat. Travel to Sorrento, exploring the many boutiques and cafés. Finish with the colourful fishing boats in Marina Grande.
Sun-worshippers unite! Grab your friends and take a private Afternoon Coast Tour, discovering secret beaches, soft sand and idyllic coves.
Let the whole family enjoy the adventure with this dedicated package.
- Luxury accommodation for parents, including buffet breakfast
- One complimentary double room for children under 14 years (excluding meals)
- Welcome amenities including a bottle of Italian sparkling wine
- One dinner for parents
- Children’s pizza-making class
- and much more...